1. Responsible for the analysis of customer information in the target industry and researching customer needs;
2. Responsible for market expansion, establish entrusted recruitment agreements with customers, and maintain good customer relationships;
3. Collect and analyze detailed information on recruitment requirements from the client and implement effective recruitment actions;
4. Confirm the required ability and qualifications of the position from the recruitment needs of the client, analyze the market and establish the direction and target of the search;
5. The guidance assistant uses effective tools to systematically search and screen candidates;
6. Accurately communicate the recruitment needs of customers, conduct interviews and evaluations for candidates, and determine suitable candidates through effective matching work;
7. Conducting salary coordination and negotiation for candidates;
8. Track all the projects that have been successfully completed. The main purpose of the later tracking service is to make the recommended candidates better integrated into the enterprise.
On the other hand, we hope to better understand this company through communication with insiders, so that other follow-up recommendations can be put in place.
The biggest feature of the headhunting consultant in the business process is the advisory role.
1. Understand the real needs of the company and give reasonable advice based on the characteristics of the industry, the company and the position.
2, in-depth understanding of the candidates, accurately grasp its characteristics, if necessary, give people some career planning advice. Put the candidate in the right place.
3. The integration of enterprises and candidates. The right thing is the last word.