1. A good headhunting consultant has been engaged in at least a headhunting business for more than five years, including more than three years of headhunting work, and has a wealth of headhunting experience;
2, good headhunting consultants should have rich experience, have worked in a number of companies in high positions, so that talents and customers can provide valuable reference;
3. A good headhunting consultant should have a certain understanding of the needs of the company and the position, and be able to accurately understand the needs of the position;
4, good headhunting consultants can skillfully use a variety of network tools and quickly find talent leads;
5. Good headhunting consultants have had good success stories and achievements;
6. Good headhunting consultants generally have a good background in human resources and can provide career development guidance and interview skills.
7. Good headhunting consultants have a high professional ethic and are highly responsible for talents and customers, not just to make money.
8. Good headhunting consultants are particularly good at keeping corporate secrets, ensuring the occupational safety of candidates and strictly following the rules of headhunting.
9. Good headhunting consultants have a good attitude, are good at communication and expression, and communicating with them can always make people feel happy and can hear their advice and suggestions from the heart;
10. A good headhunting consultant considers the problem from the perspective of the customer.
11, a good headhunting consultant should have a strong sense of responsibility and brand maintenance awareness.