“Hunting Head” Entering China for more than 20 years, the world’s first headhunting company was born in the United States in 1926, and the first headhunting company to enter China was born in 1994. With China's reform and opening up and the influx of a large number of foreign-funded enterprises, the Chinese headhunting industry has also sprouted, entering the stage of exploration and rapid development, and there have been some headhunting companies based in China. Especially with China's accession to the WTO, the entire economic environment is becoming more and more competitive. Human resources, as the most active part of the enterprise, has become the decisive force for the further development of the enterprise. The emergence of headhunting services has promoted the flow and rational allocation of human resources in the social and economic system. Headhunting services have become an important channel for enterprises to seek the flow of high-level talents and high-level talents, and gradually began to form an industry.
The difference between a headhunting company and an intermediary company:
1. The headhunting company does not charge individuals, and the intermediary company is who needs to charge the fees. The organization that generally charges the individual must not be a headhunter, but an intermediary;
2. The headhunting company provides consulting services for talent evaluation, investigation, and communication, while the intermediary company is only a simple match;
3. Headhunting fees are high, while intermediary service fees are often low;
4. Headhunting is mainly to actively seek talents, and the intermediary is more in the existing resources;
5. Intermediary companies are more dedicated to solving the basic employment problems, while headhunting companies are more dedicated to elites with strong ability and professionalism.
Senior talent entrusted recruitment business, also known as headhunting service or BeaconMan. A company that specializes in hunting high-end talents for companies is called a headhunting company. The headhunting company is a talent hunting organization that relies on hunting for all kinds of high-level talents needed by the society to earn profits. Different from the talent exchange center, the headhunting company adopts the active competition method of hidden hunting and quick attack, and hunt for the high-level talents that the company's talent market cannot obtain for the customers with high-level talents. The headhunting company's prey objects are excellent talents in various industries. Generally speaking, it is mainly recommended by the president, vice president, general manager, deputy general manager, personnel director, personnel manager, financial manager, marketing director, marketing manager, marketing manager, product manager, technical director, technical manager, factory manager, production. Department manager, senior project manager, senior engineer, postdoctoral, doctoral, senior business management, other senior consultants and other managers above the manager level. The service of the talent exchange center is “blue collar” talents, basic affairs talents, and micro-regional talents; the former is what customers want to pick, the latter is sitting and waiting, what to choose.